Friday, November 27, 2015

TGIF

Happy Friday everyone!  It's been chilly here this week...I'm not quite ready for winter. 

This week, we:
  • Monday: Amelia was a cranky girl this day thanks to her second top tooth making it's way in. She went down early for her morning nap and ended up sleeping for an hour and forty minutes! Once she was up, we went to get groceries and walk Harley. She went down early again for her afternoon nap and slept again for an hour and forty minutes! Must have needed the sleep.
  • Tuesday: it was a freezing cold day (-14C) and super snowy, so we ventured out for a super short walk. Amelia ended up falling asleep five minutes from home, but I was luckily able to get her out of her snow suit and into her crib where she went back to sleep. After her nap, we ran to Wal-Mart for a couple things and then spent the rest of the day cozied up inside the house.
  • Wednesday: Harley was at doggie daycare and I had nothing else planned for the day, so I decided to take Amelia to the mall to see Santa after her morning nap. We got there close to registration time (1pm) and there was only a couple people in front of us. Side note- I don't understand their process. You register and provide your phone number, so they will text you when your turn is getting close. But, then it was first come, first serve to actually see Santa. Just doesn't make sense to me at all. Oh well, we saw Santa and managed to get a smile out of Amelia!
  • Thursday: after Amelia's morning nap, we took Harley for a short walk as it was sunny, but chilly out. We came home to have some lunch and then headed to the local health clinic as I wanted to get Amelia weighed (she's up to 19lbs 6oz). We also made a quick stop at the grocery store before heading home. After dinner, I headed out for a massage (gotta take advantage of my benefits before the year end!), which was heavenly




The book I started reading is All The Light We Cannot See. I'm not far into it yet, but am enjoying it so far.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a pair of Freshly Picked moccs! Even if you don't have kids, they would make a great baby shower gift :)

We have nothing planned for the weekend. Well, we are going to put up our tree and Christmas decorations. We normally do it the first weekend of December, but Amelia and I are gone then.

The dinners we had were:

Have a great weekend everyone!

10 comments :

  1. Oh, that picture of Amelia with Santa is so cute! At her age, it could've gone either way ... lol You're lucky she gave such a good smile!

    I have All The Light We Cannot See waiting for me on my nightstand, I keep hearing good things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love her pic with Santa! I'm hoping my kids will sit with Santa this year but I'm doubting it. They never have!!!

    Sounds like a pretty good week. I'm so jealous of all you gals getting massages!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get Wes a snow suit- although I can't think of a single instance where he wouldn't freak out with it on! I just need to be able to get out of the house with him! Probably doesn't help that our neighborhood is a disaster when there's snow on the ground

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the santa picture! so cute! We are putting up our Christmas decorations this weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Winter has arrived here as well. We had our first measurable snow fall yesterday! It hasn't been too crazy cold yet, though, which is good! It was snowing when I ran my 10k race yesterday but it was kind of fun to run in the snow!

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looove the photo of A with Santa! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww such a great photo with Santa! Ours last year was hilarious as Sully was soooo upset, and I have a pretty good feeling that this year there is NO way he will sit on Santa's lap lol. I have that book on my shelf and have had really good things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Santa pic!! It shod be interesting t see how Noah reacts this year!! He was totally fine with it last year, but I have a feeling this year will be different!! We did our outdo decor this weekend and will do the indoor next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Her picture with Santa is the best! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Her Santa pic is adorable. That's a ridiculous process though!! ha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...