Holy moly, I have an almost one year old! How did this happen?!
You can find her previous updates here:
Weight/height: I went to the health clinic a couple weeks ago and she was 19lbs 6oz, so I'm guessing she is close to 20lbs with the amount of food she eats!
Hair/eyes: still blue and hair is still blonde. It's still growing like crazy!
|this is how the photo shoots typically go now!|
- throwing food on the floor from her high chair
- crawling everywhere
- pulling up on everything
- walking along the couch
- when I crawl behind her and pretend I'm going to get her
- "kissing" me with an open mouth or licking me
- dancing to music or shows
- crawling up the stairs
- laying down to get dressed or have her diaper changed. The crying and screaming that happens is not fun!
- having her face wiped
- putting on her boots, jacket and hat (I love winter)
Sleeping: she is still a great sleeper. She goes to bed around 7pm and has been sleeping through to 6am (she weaned herself off the 5am feed which was nice!). She has two naps during the day...typically goes down between 9-9:30am and then again between 2:30-3pm. Her naps are anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour and 40 minutes.
- wears size 3 swaddlers and then size 4 baby dry at night
- wears mostly 9 month clothes and sleepers with a few other random sizes (ie: she can wear 12-18 months at Old Navy)
- got her 4th and 5th teeth this month! (she got her top left and then the one next to her top right tooth)
- went on her 5th and 6th plane ride to Ontario
- never sits still!