Tuesday, December 22, 2015

{amelia}: eleven months



Holy moly, I have an almost one year old! How did this happen?!

You can find her previous updates here:



Weight/height: I went to the health clinic a couple weeks ago and she was 19lbs 6oz, so I'm guessing she is close to 20lbs with the amount of food she eats!

Hair/eyes: still blue and hair is still blonde. It's still growing like crazy!


this is how the photo shoots typically go now!
 Loves:
  • throwing food on the floor from her high chair
  • crawling everywhere
  • pulling up on everything
  • walking along the couch
  • when I crawl behind her and pretend I'm going to get her
  • "kissing" me with an open mouth or licking me 
  • dancing to music or shows
  • crawling up the stairs 


Hates:
  • laying down to get dressed or have her diaper changed. The crying and screaming that happens is not fun!
  • having her face wiped
  • putting on her boots, jacket and hat (I love winter) 

Eating: she is still a good eater and still loves to mainly feed herself. I am still breastfeeding a couple times throughout the day, but it's more of a comfort nurse for her as she doesn't get a tonne from me. She otherwise gets a small bottle (120mLs) of formula after her naps and then a bigger one before bed (180mLs).


Sleeping: she is still a great sleeper. She goes to bed around 7pm and has been sleeping through to 6am (she weaned herself off the 5am feed which was nice!). She has two naps during the day...typically goes down between 9-9:30am and then again between 2:30-3pm. Her naps are anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour and 40 minutes.





Other:
  • wears size 3 swaddlers and then size 4 baby dry at night
  • wears mostly 9 month clothes and sleepers with a few other random sizes (ie: she can wear 12-18 months at Old Navy)
  • got her 4th and 5th teeth this month! (she got her top left and then the one next to her top right tooth)
  • went on her 5th and 6th plane ride to Ontario
  • never sits still!

11 comments :

  1. Wow! 11 Months already! She is looking so much older lately! Less like a baby and more like a little girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe she is going to be ONE soon...crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot get over that she is 11 months! From 9-13 months was my favourite age!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe she's almost one! The winter thing is no fun- all the clothes! It's even more of a pain with the whole no-coat-in-the-carseat issue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Almost a year! Where did time go! She is too cute!! Noah still hates diaper changes and having his face washed haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 11 months sweet baby girl! I cannot believe she will be one so soon! Time flies by way too dang fast sadly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so cute. I love her chubby cheeks! I can't believe that she is almost a year already, though! I love her mischievous smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the dancing video! I love that age... she is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So crazy she will be 1 next. I love this age. Gets better and better too! D still hates diaper changes!! I love her bum wiggle!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is just too cute! How is she almost a year old already?! Slow down, time!

    And baby "kisses" are just the best!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's getting so big! I can't believe next month she will be one!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...