Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Birthday wishes

Today is Mr.D's birthday, so I wanted to wish him a happy birthday! Let's talk about the reasons why I love Mr.D:
  • he is funny
  • he is the most caring person I know
  • he loves his family
  • he supports and encourages me
  • he gets up with Amelia in the morning {I appreciate this SO much as I am not a morning person}
  • he loves me almost as biking ;)
  • he puts up with my quirks 
  • he makes us delicious meals
  • he is handsome







We hope you have a fabulous day Mr.D and we love you so much!

9 comments :

  1. Happy Birthday to your Mr. D! You make the sweetest looking family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Mr. D. He has to be wonderful if someone as great as you chose to spend the rest of your life with him! :) I hope he has a special day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Happy (belated) birthday Mr. D!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, hope he had a great birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute post. I hope Mr. D had a fabulous birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...