Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Highlights of 2015 {part one}

I know that every blogger is doing a recap of 2015, but I don't want miss out as I love looking back on them.  2015 for us was definitely the year of big changes to our life! I started off the year being very pregnant and we are finishing the year with an almost one year old...craziness! These changes were obviously good ones, but they were big ones! Amelia coming into our life has meant that we became parents, are responsible for another life and that our hearts grew so much bigger. As tiring as this year has been, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

January: I started the year off by being off work until my due date and being very pregnant. It was also the month that we welcomed Amelia into our family. 


February: besides feeding, changing, burping, rocking, etc Amelia, we were thrown a wonderful baby shower this month.


March: we were also thrown another wonderful baby shower this month by my MIL and SIL. We are lucky ladies!



April: Amelia and I took her first plane ride to Ontario to see my family and have a photo shoot with her cousin C. She also got to celebrate her first Easter.




May: I ran my first race since having Amelia- the 10k at the Calgary Marathon. We also took Amelia for her first hike in the mountains



June: my mom came to visit and we started our baby & mom fitness class

Amelia and her friend C- they were so little!

 

11 comments :

  1. Looks like a fantastic year so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty amazing way to start a new year welcoming that little peanut!! It's been so awesome watching her grow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2015 was a big year for you guys! I can't believe how fast it went. I love seeing all the pictures of Amelia. She has grown and changed so darn fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun look back on 2015! I like the idea of doing a highlight from each month, and so cool to see Amelia growing up! Do you have any plans for her bday party yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a big and life changing year for you guys! So fun looking back on all these adorable photos of baby Amelia. Amazing how much she has grown and changed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe how fast she has grown! It seems like only yesterday you were here in San Francisco and you had just a small baby bump!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well that was a pretty awesome way to start off your year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great year 2915 was for you!! Hard to believe Amelia was so little!! She's darling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many great things in the first half of the year. Amelia was so tiny! I love doing posts like this and looking back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw what an awesome year you had for sure!! It's crazy how fast these kids grow up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...