Thursday, December 31, 2015

Highlights of 2015: {part two}

You can find part one here

July: nothing major happened this month- we did take Amelia swimming for the first time and she tried real food for the first time as well




August: we spent two weeks in Ontario with my family. While in Ontario, Mr.D and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary and also had a photo shoot with my family. We also took a trip to Edmonton and got to spend time with our nieces.




September: we had a photoshoot with our baby group, started aquasize, went to the zoo with Brie & Sully, and went for a hike in the mountains with Alison + family.





October: Amelia celebrated her first Thanksgiving and Halloween, and my mom came for a visit



November: nothing major happened this month- Amelia did get to meet Santa for the first time though! She also figured out how to pull up on her own



December: Amelia and I took a trip to Ontario to see my family. She also got to experience her first Christmas!


 

We had quite the year! It was busy and trying at times, but I've loved getting to spend this last year with Amelia at home.

Wishing everyone all the best in the new year!
 

10 comments :

  1. Ahh, I love seeing how Amelia grew through the year! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amelia looks so proud in that photo where she has pulled herself up along the couch. She's such a cutie! I'm so glad that you've been able to have this year at home with her. What a blessing! I'll be thinking of you as you prepare to return to work next month.

    Have a happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome year! I cannot believe Amelia is almost one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!! All the best to you in 2016 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the photos! You had a great year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great year! So many firsts! She's grown so much and just keeps getting cuter and cuter. I can't believe how tiny they both looked at the zoo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year! I am always amazed at how quickly kids learn everything when they are small! I am sure it's been a fun experience for you, even when it was difficult! Good luck on your return back to work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun to see Amelia grow and change! She is quite the cutie!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such awesome photos! Highlight was surely the walk with us. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...