Monday, December 21, 2015

Scenes from the weekend

Happy Monday everyone! It does not feel like Christmas is only a couple days away at all. Someone help me get into the Christmas spirit quick. Let's see what we were up to this weekend:

{friday} after Amelia's morning nap, we went out in the snow and cold weather to pick up something I was buying off a lady from Kijiji. She was busy that day, so I had arranged for her to just leave them on her door and I'd leave the money for her. We get there and she hadn't left them out...I was so annoyed! After leaving her house, we went to West Coast Kids and then to Wal-Mart. We didn't do much else in the afternoon except for me taking Harley for a walk once Mr.D got home. We had Vietnamese food for dinner, which Amelia loved! 

{saturday} Mr.D got up with Amelia and let me sleep in which was amazing! Once I was up, Mr.D took Harley to Nose Hill Park for a bike ride. I didn't do much while he was gone except do a workout while Amelia napped. Almost forgot- I did video chat with Lisa, Lauren {and Henry} and Amber. It was great to 'see' all of them and catch up! In the afternoon, we decided to go to the community centre in our neighbourhood as they were having a family event where you could meet Santa. Haha, they were giving out free pictures with Santa and it's hilarious:


We ran into one of the ladies from our prenatal group along with her husband and son, so we chatted with them for a bit before heading home. We didn't do much else for the rest of the day except start to watch the second season of Broadchurch (great show by the way!).

{sunday} Mr.D let me have another sleep in (lucky lady I am!). Once I was up, he headed out again to go biking except to the mountains this time. While he was gone, Amelia had an epic two hour nap and I may have had a short one as well. In the afternoon, I took Harley for a 8km run and then showered and hung out for the rest of the day. We ended up finishing Broadchurch that night.


In the afternoon as well, our doorbell rang and it was Canada Post delivering a package from the sweet Lindsay. She sent me an ornament, chocolates and a Christmas book for Amelia. That was way too sweet of you Lindsay and thank you again! 


ps- if you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen a funny picture that Mr.D posted on my account.  Please note that my face was never that big even while pregnant, haha. It was all thanks for an app called Fatbooth. This one might be better though...

Tell me: how was your weekend?

9 comments :

  1. That is so annoying! I have never bought anything off kijiji because it is not that great in RD. I need to go to West Coast kids in Feb/March, they have some things I am eyeing up for baby :)
    So funny with the IG photo!! Boys ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that sucks..kijiji can be so weird. I am trying to sell our old diaper pail and have been going back and forth via text with someone who wants it but never seems to come get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Santa pic is hilarious, I've never seen such a grumpy Santa before!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, the fat booth photo is funny!

    My weekend was fun. It was great to 'see' you ladies on Sat morning. Besides that I celebrated Christmas with Phil on Fri night and went to his company party on Sat which was really fun. Yesterday was all about running errands and finishing up my wrapping. I am with you in not feeling the Christmas spirit yet... it just doesn't seem like it should be Christmas time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buying and Selling online can be so frustrating but also great if you score a good deal!!!

    Great job on your run and exercise this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha, I used to have fat booth, that is funny! I can't wait to have babies to take to see Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, The Fatbooth photo is so hilarious! I'll have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so annoying about the kijiji lady. Did she apologize? Did you get the item? That happened to me once but luckily it was right by my work. That's a super hot photo of you, LOVE it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kijiji is a pain sometimes. Did you ever end up getting your item? The FatBooth photo is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...