Friday, December 18, 2015

TGIF

Happy Friday everyone! Mr.D is done work until the beginning of January, so we are excited to have him home with us now :) I also feel like I have a cold coming on, so cross your fingers that it doesn't actually happen.

This week, we:
  • Monday: I don't think we did much that day except get groceries and take Harley for a walk
  • Tuesday: I apparently need to make myself some notes because I have no recollection of what we did. This is bad! Oh, we did run to Wal-Mart to pick up some stuff to make dessert for Mr.D and to donate to a friend who was collecting stuff for the homeless.
  • Wednesday: in the morning, we took Harley to doggie daycare. Amelia fell asleep on the way there and back home, but she still luckily went down for a nap. It was Mr.D's birthday, so I made some brownies while Amelia was down for her morning nap. Once she was up, I packed us up and we picked up some lunch and took it to Mr.D. We stayed to have lunch with him and then headed out to Once Upon A Child. I was looking for some boots for Amelia, but had no luck (well for the kind that I wanted). I ended up getting her a pair of other boots, dress shoes and a sweatshirt all for $7.50. Not bad!
  • Thursday: in the morning, we met up with Alison {Delainey and Ryder too} at a local play place. Delainey had fun on the jungle gym and Amelia had fun crawling around and watching the big kids! We didn't do much in the afternoon except hang around the house as it was chilly outside. Mr.D was home for a bit before going to a work event, so I took Harley for a quick run. After putting Amelia to bed, I sat on the couch while blogging and watching tv. 



The book I read was The Girl with a Clock For a Heart by Peter Swanson. It was a good book and still don't know what I think about the ending. Who did it?!

Things I can't stop eating are cookies, desserts, anything bad for you! Can someone come slap my hand every time it reaches for something bad?!

 We don't have much planned for the weekend, but I'd love to get out to the mountains (weather depending of course!). Hope you have a great weekend!

8 comments :

  1. Delainey is so cute - I can't believe she is already 11 months! Your return to work is just around the corner... :/ Yikes!

    I hope you guys have a great weekend and are able to get up to the mountains. I'm looking forward to chatting with you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good week! Every time I've searched for shoes at once upon a child I can never find boy ones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stop eating all the cookies either!
    I haven't heard of that book and now I'm curious - Looking up on Good Reads now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear ya on cookies haha. Now I want brownies haha. Sounds like a fun week!! Love the pic of you and D! Too cute!! Have a great weekend!! Enjoy your time with Mr D while he is off!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work on making brownies!! His fav. Thanks again for the date. Sorry it was more fun for D than A! Soon! ;) no to going back to work. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I love the photo of A standing - so cute! Curious - how do you shop with A at Once Upon a Child? Do you wear her? It's such an obnoxiously crowded store!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great week! It must be nice to have Mr. D home for a change! I made bread pudding the other day because I had some leftover bread and chocolate chips. Then I proceeded to eat half of it... it's hard right now. I know it's so cliche, but I am going to get back on track after the holidays; I swear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday to Mr. D!!

    When do you go back to work? Hopefully we can get together for a play date before you do!

    Are you still looking for stonz for A? I have a pair waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...