I'll start off with the most important thing as I know several of you are waiting....congratulations to Taren for winning my giveaway for a pair of Freshly Picked moccs! I'll be in touch shortly :)
I didn't have much to post about today, so you get a bunch of random thoughts:
- Amelia and I are flying to Ontario tomorrow to spend time with my family as we aren't going at Christmas. Anyone have any good ideas of how to keep her distracted and in my lap?
- does anyone watch Ellen? I told Mr.D that if he got me tickets to her show, I'd be the happiest lady ever!
- why do babies nap extra long when you have somewhere to be, but when you have no where to be they don't want to nap?
- Nicole was offering for a couple people to try Rodan + Fields at a discount a couple weeks ago, and I had been thinking about trying it out so I jumped on the chance! I haven't started it yet, but excited to try it and hopefully have clear skin for once
- I ordered a couple things online and one order was divided into two packages from the same store. They were both shipped on the same day and I received the first one last week. I still haven't received the other one- how does that even happen?
- and because every post needs a picture or two :)
|'helping' mom with laundry|
|mall date with M & M|