Wednesday, January 20, 2016

{amelia}: twelve months


I'm still in denial that I have a one year old- this last year has gone by so quickly! As sad as I am that Amelia is growing up, she is also getting to be a lot of fun! Her personality is coming out a lot and she's a funny one :)

You can find her previous updates here:





Weight/height: she is 20lbs 11ounces and 73cms long

Hair/eyes: her hair is still very blonde and her eyes are still blue


Loves:
  • dancing to music
  • The Moblees
  • walking along furniture 
  • taking one or two unassisted steps
  • flipping through books


 Hates:
  • sitting still for a diaper change
  • being tired
  • getting her face cleaned 



Eating: she is still a really good eater. She loves peas, peanut butter on toast, bread, bananas, meat if it has lots of flavour. She gets four bottles per day that range from 120mLs to 200mLs. We have introduced homo milk to her, but she does not like when it's cold. She also prefers when it's mixed with formula.


Sleeping: She is still a really good sleeper minus a week this month when she decided to get up around 5am everyday! She goes to bed between 7-7:15pm and is up between 6-6:30am. She has two naps per day - one in the morning around 9-9:30am and another in the afternoon around 3-3:30pm. Her morning nap is usually the longer one- usually between an hour and twenty minutes to two hours. Her afternoon one is usually shorter and it's usually 45-60 minutes.


Other:
  • she celebrated her first Christmas and was spoiled
  • is wearing 12 month sleepers and 12-18 months clothes
  • still has only 5 teeth but we have a feeling more are on their way
  • still wears size 3 swaddlers and size 4 baby dry

11 comments :

  1. She's such a cute little girl! And I LOVED her "oooo" noise and scrunchy face whenever she fell yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she is one already! It's crazy how fast that first year went! I am sure it's bittersweet to watch her grow so fast but I love it when their personalities shine through more and more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, I LOVED this age! And getting their face cleaned (and later hair brushed) seems to be the worst for kids! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think every kid hates getting their face cleaned lol. Liam still does.

    She's such a cutie! I love her little leopard print outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say it every time but it's always true... She's adorable!!!
    At 2+ Swede's least favorite thing is STILL getting her face cleaned. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so sweet!! I agree- one is a great age!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha what Becky said! Sully loses his mind every time we have wash his face after meals and his hands! Super annoying lol. I love her healthy appetite! She is just such an adorable little girl! Also, what are Moblees?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still can't believe I have a one year old (plus 5 months) Haha. It just goes so fast, but let me tell you this age is SO MUCH FUN!! She is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that year FLEW BY!!! I hope you're having a good first day at work. Thinking about you!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that age so much! They are so fun. Moblees? I need to google that! Face cleaned and hair brushed is the WORST!! She's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The year went so quick!! Happy birthday Amelia. She is so beautiful and sweet :) I wish we lived a little closer so the girls could have play dates together!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...