From this week:
- Monday: Amelia was at the day home in the morning and Mr.D dropped her off. I got up and went to get groceries. I came home, took Harley for a walk and then watched a bit of TV before going to pick up Amelia. She slept well and wasn't crying when I got there, so that was good. In the afternoon, we took Harley for a walk and played at home. In the evening, I made chocolate chip cookies and banana bread.
- Tuesday: after Amelia's morning nap, we headed over to Alison's house for a playdate with her (Delainey and Ryder), Brie + Sully and Jen + Wes. It was nice to get out of the house and see everyone. Thanks again Alison! When we got home, we played and Amelia had a nap. Once Amelia was in bed, I went for a run with Harley
- Wednesday: Amelia was at the day home again (she cried when Mr.D dropped her off this time, but napped well and was okay when I got there), so I spent the morning laying in bed reading and having a nap. After I picked her up, we came home for lunch and then took Harley for a walk. After dinner, I headed out to the mall to find some new work clothes. I ended up finding a pair of pants, three sweaters, a dress, necklace and earrings. Not bad!
- Thursday: after Amelia's morning nap, we went out for a short run and then went to Wal-Mart to pick up a couple things. The rest of the day was spent hanging around the house playing and vacuuming.
|Three little monkey's jumping on the bed!|
The book I am reading is So Much Pretty by Cara Hoffman. I'm a bit more than half way through and still not sure what to think of it.
The meals we had were:
- Sunday: pork tenderloin with roasted veggies and potatoes
- Monday: easy seasame chicken
- Tuesday: italian sausage and tortellini soup
- Wednesday: pita pizzas
- Thursday: chicken parm and caesar salad
We don't have much planned for the weekend- a vet appointment for Harley and Mr.D is going biking. Other than that, I'm hoping to make a couple snacks and breakfasts for next week. And lots of cuddling Amelia!
Have a great weekend everyone!