Thursday, January 28, 2016

This and that

Happy Thursday everyone! Thank you for all of your comments on my Monday post and on Instagram. I appreciated and read all of them! It was so hard leaving her on Monday (tears were definitely shed), but it's getting better. She's done well so far this week so fingers crossed it keeps going this way!

You are going to get a bunch of random thoughts for today since my brain isn't quite working yet:
  • I posted some baby stuff on Kijiji and a lady emailed me last night for one of the items. I agreed to the price and asked when she could pick it up. She responded with "oh I don't drive that's why I can't come" when the ad clearly says pick up only. Uh what? Why email me about the item then?
  • it's weird going from being with Amelia 24/7 to only seeing her for a couple hours per day. I miss her!
  • I keep having the phantom baby dream. Aka I wake up in the middle of the night thinking Amelia is in our bed, so I feel around and can't find her. I then roll over and look on the camera and see she is sleeping soundly in her crib. It's so weird
  • my mom and a couple co-workers both got me beautiful flowers on Monday- I'm a lucky lady!

Before work on Monday and Tuesday- can you tell I had been crying in the first picture? :(

 Tell me: something random about your week

14 comments :

  1. I have a sore tooth (boo)but I have a dentist apt on Monday so I'm just going to suck it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was sweet that your mom and coworkers got you flowers on Monday - how thoughtful! I am glad that the week is going ok but I can see how you miss Amelia so much!

    I can relate to your phantom dreams because lately I have woken up and either not known if I was at Phil's place or mine or whether he is in bed with me if I am home. I think I have been sleeping so hard lately as I've been extra tired so I am very disorientated when I wake up. One time I woke up at my place and Phil was there and I was making a lot of noise when I got up as I was talking to myself (which I never do) and Phil woke up and asked what was wrong and I told him I didn't know where I was. So weird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad things are going well with the transition to daycare! I know it's a tough adjustment for the mommies, but it sounds like you're handling it really well. :)

    Random thing about my week... I'm really struggling these days to find pictures to take every day for my Project 365 Photo Challenge. I keep forgetting to do it, and I'm scrambling around the house at bedtime trying to find something to take a picture of. lol! I love my camera, and I love taking pictures, but I'll be glad when this challenge is over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad Amelia has done well at day home this week. I hope your transition gets better as well.

    Random thought this week: I have no desire to workout in the evenings. No excuse other than I just don't feel like it. Been so tired by the time Liam gets to bed that all I want to do is crawl into bed and read my book, which is exactly what I've done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad she's been doing well this first week for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kids have been at Grandma's since yesterday morning {coming home this afternoon} so I'm missing them like crazy, too! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww mama! It's so tough!! I'm glad things are starting to get easier. It's definitely an adjustment for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feeeeeel yah on selling baby stuff. I almost want to hoard everything because selling it can be such a hassle.

    I'm glad that the adjustment to going back to work is getting easier though! I can only imagine how tough it must be on both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kijiji people are the weirdest

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you are surviving!! It's hard that first week for sure. :( I'm glad you got flowers. Ok that kijiji lady is crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww I'm glad Amelia has been adjusting ok...it's going to be hardest for you for sure! Luckily babies/kids are so adaptable.

    Haha, people on kijiji are so weird. I have no random thought for you except what is wrong with people and not picking up their dog poop?! I just got back from a walk and I lost track of how many piles of dog poop I saw.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG she is so darn cute! I love your hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vague blogging? Is that like blogging once in a while? If so I'm guilty of that lol. I have had a few phantom dreams like that too and we never even did any cosleeping!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sending love on this Sunday night and hope the 2nd week back at work is much better for you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...