Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Run for L'arche: training week three



Last week didn't quite go as planned in terms of my training thanks to a sick baby and getting a cold from her. I'm sure it won't be the last time either. 

Monday February 1
  • 4km walk with Harley
  • 21 day plyo fix

Tuesday February 2
  • 4.5km tempo run at lunch
    • 1km warm up, 5:00, 4:41, 4:56, 0.5km cool down




Wednesday February 3
  • 21 day total body cardio fix

Thursday February 4
  • rest day as I was home sick from work

Friday February 5
  • 4km walk with Harley

Saturday February 6
  • 7km run {5:21/km pace} run with Harley

Sunday February 7 
  • 4km walk with Harley
  • 21 day lower fix 



Tell me: how was your week of workouts/training?

5 comments :

  1. That's still a great week of workouts despite being sick. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did great considering you had a sick baby and weren't feeling great! I did good early in the week as i went to yoga Monday through Wednesday but then I did nothing while we were in Mexico. I kind of knew I wasn't going to workout while we were there, though, so am trying to not feel guilty about it. We did swim and go for walks on the beach so at least we did something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job getting out on your lunch break!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...