Friday, February 26, 2016

TGIF

Well hello there sweet, sweet Friday! This week has been kind of slow at work, which makes for long day. I'm not going to complain too much though as I know how quickly it can get busy. 

The high of the week was Amelia being a ham in the mornings and after work. She just blabbers away and has been doing downward dogs. She just makes me laugh :)

The low of the week was nothing major. Amelia has come home in her spare outfit two days though as she major blowouts. Glad I didn't have to deal with those ;)

The book I just finished reading is Dark Places by Gillian Flynn. I really enjoyed this book and it had me turning the pages pretty quickly. 

The meals we had were:
Has anyone else been watching Married at First Sight? I knew David and Ashley were going to end up like that. Curious to see what will happen with the two other couples.

Have a great weekend everyone!  

5 comments :

  1. oooooo I quite liked that book too! I think I read it pretty quickly as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you think of the book? There's a movie but don't bother. I figured it would be super good much like Gone Girl and considering it stars Charlize Theron but it was terrible. You should read Sharp Objects too. I love the endings where you think you know and it's a total surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only catch bits and pieces of this season..it's interesting to watch but man does it drag out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, those muffin meatloaves sound really good! i will have to make those sometime soon! I bet they re-heat well, too.

    That's funny that Amelia does downward facing dog! Too cute!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never even heard of that show! I'll have to check it out. ;) Yummy meals!! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...