Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Run for L'Arche: training week six



Another week of training done...race day is getting closer and closer! Last weeks workouts were pretty good. I just need to get more strength training in there, but need more hours in the day.

Monday February 22
  • Sunrise 6km run with the November Project. It ended up being 6.4kms and I finished in 34 minutes and change {5:23/km pace} 


Tuesday February 23
  • 4.2km walk with Harley

Wednesday February 24
  • 6km walk (part during my lunch hour and then the rest that night)

Thursday February 25
  • 6 x 400m's
    • 1km warm up
      1:55, 1:57, 1:43, 1:46, 1:44, 1:43
      1.4kms cool down
    • 5.8kms total

Friday February 26
  • 8km walk (4km at lunch and then the rest with Harley)

Saturday February 27
  • 7km untimed run with Harley and Amelia. It was so windy, so there were lots of walking breaks

Sunday February 28
  • Bodypump with the girls
  • 3.2km walk with Harley


Total kilometers: 18.8kms

Tell me: how was your week of workouts/training? 

4 comments :

  1. I always have serious envy of your motivation when I read these posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!!! Love that you are getting out at lunch! How did you like Body Pump?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't remember what I did last week! I did get to yoga a couple of times and did some ST and an elliptical workout.

    I looked and we have a November project group here but they meet at 6:30 which is too late for me.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...