Friday, April 1, 2016

Fitness Friday



I haven't shared my workouts in a bit, so I thought I would join up with Kris for her Fitness Friday. I will do a full post next week, but I hired Solana as my running coach. I decided I wanted to try and gain some speed and take some time off my upcoming half marathon. 

Sunday March 27
  • 14km long run {5:38/km pace} with Harley in the river valley in Edmonton



Monday March 28
  • 4km walk with Harley


Tuesday March 29
  • 1km warm up/cool down, 10x 1 on/1 off
    • 6km total


Wednesday March 30
  • 4.5km walk with a friend


Thursday March 31
  • 50 minute spin class at lunch
  • 4km walk with Harley and Amelia


Friday April 1
  • the plan calls for speed work. Fingers crossed my legs want to move after spin!

Tell me: how was your week of workouts?



5 comments :

  1. Cool that you are going to work with a coach! I will be interested to follow along how it goes. I've been thinking about trying a coach but maybe next year. I'm just trying to stay in the game this year... No hope for a new PR. Maybe I should set up a whole new category of post-baby PRs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did spin on your lunch break?! Did you shower after or embrace the sweat? ;) Or maybe you are just one of those lucky people who doesn't sweat? Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome that you are going to work with a coach. I am sure you will see great results and will post a great time at your next half!

    My week of workouts was pretty good. I went to yoga on Tuesday, Thursday, and today and went for long walks on Monday and Wednesday. I'm planning to go to yoga on Saturday and Sunday, too. My workouts look quite different than when I was running but I'm glad I'm still able to stay active.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome you're working with a coach! I really think I should do this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do you do spin at lunch? Do you shower afterwards? That's nice to be able to do that!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...