Friday, April 22, 2016

Fitness Friday


Linking up with Kris for Fitness Friday to share my workouts and training from this week.

Saturday April 16
  • 4km walk with Harley and Amelia
  • sweats in the city week three workout 3.3

Sunday April 17
  • 16km long run {1:29, 5:33/km pace} along the river

Monday April 18
  • 4km walk

Tuesday April 19
  • 6km easy run at lunch along the river {34:00, 5:35/km pace}
  • 4km walk with Harley

Wednesday April 20
  • sweats in the city week three workout 3.4

Thursday April 21 
  • 6km run along the river at lunch
    • 2km easy (5:35, 5:34)
    • 2km tempo (4:57, 4:55)
    • 2km easy (5:37, 5:37)
  • sweats in the city week three workout 3.5 

Not a bad week of workouts and training. My legs were feeling dead last week, but they felt way better this week. A two km step back apparently helps :)
 
Tell me: how was your week of workouts?

4 comments :

  1. You had a great week! Great work Leigh. I love how you always manage to fit stuff in between work and life.

    I had a great week but today I'm sore and exhausted! I think that's a good sign but I'm ready to take a rest day for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome week! I should try those sweaty and the city workouts when I start H&C cause they are short too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last week seems like such a blur to me so I can't remember what I did! I think I went to yoga mon-Wed, though. The rest of the weekend my workouts were walking all those hills in SF!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...