Friday, April 8, 2016

Fitness Friday


I'm linking up with Kris again to share my workouts from the week. 

Sunday April 3
  • 12km long run {5:27/km pace} with Harley
    • 4km easy (5:36, 5:46, 5:42, 5:31) 
    • 4km tempo (5:03, 5:02, 5:04, 5:04) 
    • 4km easy (5:36, 5:36, 5:56, 5:33)
 
Monday April 4



Tuesday April 5
  • 5.62km run
    • 1km warm up and cool down
    • 10 x 1 on/1 off

Wednesday April 6
  • I moved weird on my knee and it felt sore and off all day. I rolled like crazy and had a heat pack, and it seemed to help. I have a physio appointment just to be sure today.
  • 4km walk with Harley

Thursday April 7
  • Sweats in the City week one workout 5 and shoulder/core workout from Glisten Fit


Tell me: how was your week of workouts?

4 comments :

  1. Awesome week of workouts. My week wasn't the best but I tried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job lady!! You're going to crush Calgary :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work! That last photo of you is fierce! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work on your workouts! I hope the knee pain was just a fluke. That was smart of you to see someone this week though just to have it checked out. Better safe than sorry! My workouts were all about yoga, as usual. I went to a flow class on Monday and Thursday and sculpt on Tuesday and again tomorrow. Tomorrow I'll do a hot yoga class and then on Sunday I'm trying a new workout class with friends. The class is done on the reformer which is a contraption used in pilates class. We've heard it's crazy hard so it should be interesting/fun.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...