Thursday, April 14, 2016

Thinking Out Loud Thursday #5


Linking up with Amanda for Thinking Out Loud Thursday again :)

1. Recent meals

I haven't blogged about the meals we've had lately, so I thought I would share them today. It's also good for me so I can look back on them when we need meal ideas

Chinese chicken salad
Greek turkey meatballs
Creamy sausage and spinach pasta
Crockpot beef and broccoli - this had potential but it wasn't that great
Strawberry muffins - I didn't have Greek yogurt, so I used some sour cream and apple sauce. They still turned out great!

2. Scandal

Has anyone been watching this season? I feel like everyone got super crazy and everyone needs to take a chill pill. Not enjoying this season.

3. Tired

I've been feeling super tired the past couple of days- I feel like I could use a couple days worth of sleep! Not sure why I feel like that- I go to bed at a reasonable time and am not getting up in the middle of the night. Anyone have some spare energy they could send my way? :)

Tell me: something random for your Thursday


9 comments :

  1. I am also super tired...I go to bed literally before 8 pm most nights and when the alarm goes off at 5:30 am, I feel like I haven't slept a wink...boo, maybe I'm getting too much sleep.
    Scandal has gotten really weird this season - I was enjoying the first 3 seasons and then I sorta got lost and wasn't as intrigued by it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, that Chinese chicken salad sounds really good! I will have to make that for one of my weekly salads sometime soon!

    I feel like I go through periods where I am extra tired for no good reason, too. That's how I felt last week. I blamed the weather as it was very wintery outside.

    Something random about my Thursday is that tonight I'm getting rid of the final piece of furniture on my list of things to get rid of. So my place is looking pretty bare as I have no couch or coffee table but it's good to get some moving to-do's done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked that Chinese Chicken salad, I am trying to add more salads into our meal plans but it is hard to find main meal salads I find.
    I hate when I feel tired for no reason! Hope it passes for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I go through periods where I am tired for no reason too. I have only watched the very first episode of Scandal and while I keep saying I will go back to continue watching the series, I haven't. I feel like I'm missing out though! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been watching Scandal too and am NOT in love with this season!
    I have been tired too. All I wanted to do this morning was curl up I a little ball and go back to sleep

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your energy kicks back in soon! I've been experiencing an odd week of decent sleep & being able to sleep in but I still get tired randomly throughout the day. Yay hormones.
    Those recipes all sound yummy. Are any of those relatively easy to make and toddler friendly?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those greek turkey meatballs and the spinach and sausage pasta both look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please come make me meals. :) We are so behind on Scandal so we aren't into this season yet and already J is over it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not into this season of Scandal at all. The first season was the best but yeah, now everyone is crazy. I just want them to go back to solving cases at OPA. I haven't even caught up on the last few episodes since I'd rather watch Gilmore Girls than that crazy mess.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...