Friday, May 6, 2016

Fitness Friday


Linking up with Kris to share another week of training. Only 22 more days until race day.....trying not to freak out!

Saturday April 30

Sunday May 1
  •  4km walk with Harley

Monday May 2
  • 4km walk with Harley
  • 21 day total body cardio fix

Tuesday May 3
  • 6.81km {5:39/km} easy run with Harley

Wednesday May 4
  • 21 day upper extreme fix
  • 10 minute core workout

Thursday May 5
  • 1km warm up/cool down 
    • 10 x 1 on/1off
    • 5.90kms total

Not a bad week of workouts! This weekend I am running the St.Patrick's island fun run on Saturday (with Amelia in the stroller) and then doing my long run of 18kms on Sunday.

Tell me: how was your week of workouts? 

4 comments :

  1. You're killin it with your workouts. Mine completely sucked this week but I'm hoping next week will be better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did awesome! (Again! haha). So inspiring that you get it in even with your busy schedule! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go on fitting all those workouts in. This past weekend wasn't great for me for workouts. I went for a long walk on Monday but didn't workout Tuesday-Thursday as I was just too exhausted while traveling as the days were very long. Today we moved the rest of my stuff which I am counting as a workout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness I think I need your motivation :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...