Friday, May 20, 2016

Fitness Friday


This week's training definitely didn't go accordingly to plan thanks to me getting the flu on Tuesday morning. It hit me out of nowhere and knocked me down hard! Thanks goodness it was this week and not next week!

Linking up with Kris for Fitness Friday.

Saturday May 14

Sunday May 15
  • 14km {5:43/km pace} long run. It was a windy day, but felt pretty good on the run 
Monday May 16
  • 4km walk
  • 25 minute at home workout

Tuesday May 17
  • rest day thanks to the flu

Wednesday May 18
  • 3.2km slow walk with Harley

Thursday May 19
  • 7kms easy pace {5:51/km}
  
Tell me: how was your week of training?

7 comments :

  1. hope you're feeling better now. never fun to be sidetracked by sickness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo to sickness. I felt horrible on Wednesday and Thursday so that put a damper on my week of workouts as well. Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a stomach flu this week too... Miserable!!! Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you had the flu. I HATE throwing up so am such a baby when I get the stomach flu! You still got in a solid week of training despite not feeling well!

    I've managed to bike every day this week, either at PT or at the gym. And when I go to the gym, I've started to use the arm bike before and after biking as the arm bike is the only thing that's close to a 'workout'. Still lame in terms of what a workout should be but it's the best I can do while I'm rehabbing my hip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You still had a really impressive week considering you had the flu! Running two days after is pretty good! Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that sucks you got the flu. Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...