Friday, May 27, 2016

Fitness Friday


Linking up with Kris for Fitness Friday. Last week of training before race day on Sunday! 

Saturday May 21
  • 10km long run {4:58/km pace}. Solana wanted me to do this run faster than race pace. The first 5kms were good, but as soon as I turned around the wind hit me and made me struggle mentally. Way too many stops later, I finished. 

Sunday May 22
  • 3.2km walk with Harley
  • at home workout
wearing my new tank top from sweats in the city
Monday May 23

Tuesday May 24
  • 4km walk
  • at home workout

Wednesday May 25
  • 1km warm up {5:26}
  • 5km tempo run {4:52, 4:48, 5:00, 4:53, 4:56}
  • 1km cool down {5:31}

Thursday May 26 
  • 4km walk with Harley
  • at home workout 

Good luck to everyone racing this weekend!

4 comments :

  1. Nice job on your week of workouts! I'll be sending you good vibes on Sunday! I hope you get great race weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great week of workouts! See you this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck this weekend!! Love that tank!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that tank!!! Good week! Have a great race! Are you going to sign up at Illume?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...