Monday, May 16, 2016

Scenes from the weekend

Happy Monday everyone! Another weekend that went by too quickly. Let's see what we were up to this weekend:

{friday} I don't think much happened that night- Mr.D went to the mall after dinner to pick up his suit, so I put Amelia to bed and hung out. 

{saturday} in the morning Mr.D went biking with Justin and another friend, so I vacuumed the house and then we took Harley for a walk. We spent the rest of the morning playing, and I did a yoga video while Amelia crawled all over me :) Mr.D got home around 1:30pm, so I quickly changed and headed out for my long run. Covered 14kms along the river and it was a windy, but nice day. 

Just doing some light reading



When I got home, I quickly changed as we were going to look at a house in our neighbourhood. It had potential, but the worst part was that it smelled like cat pee! I don't mind pets because we obviously have a dog, but it was terrible. We grabbed some take out for dinner and then caught up on some tv shows once Amelia was in bed.

{sunday} oh man, Amelia woke up on the wrong side of the bed! She was super grumpy in the morning and then also puked. I can handle poop, but cannot do puke. So gross! She was so grumpy that I put her in bed and she was out like a light at 9:15am. Mr.D left to get groceries, so I laid in bed and had myself a little sleep as well. Amelia ended up sleeping for almost 2.5 hours. I left around 12pm to meet up with the blogging girls for a surf set class (more on that tomorrow!). Luckily, Amelia was pretty happy while I was in the class, so I headed with the girls to Pour for some appetizers. When I got home, Amelia threw an epic fit, and ended up falling asleep on me. We had to wake her up as it was getting close to 6pm (not good for bed time!), and she was luckily happy after that.  



And just like that, another weekend is over and done with!

Tell me: how was your weekend?
 

11 comments :

  1. Haha her reading picture is adorable! You'd think the sellers would clean the friggin cat pee stink before going to market- dummies! That's the worst

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww hope the puking didn't last long and she's back to herself today. i had a cranky 4 year old this morning...he is starting a cold and had some very heavy eyes this morning on the way to daycare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how big Amelia is getting! And her hair is getting so long!
    That class looked awesome! Such great core work I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah, Puke IS the worst!
    The surf set class looks fun - I've never heard of that before but I bet it was good exercise! I grew up in Southern California and always regret that I never learned to surf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Amelia. I hope she's feeling better today. It was so great seeing you again yesterday! Looking forward to seeing you again in just two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Amelia's bed head! Too cute! Sorry to hear she was out of sorts yesterday. I hope she is feeling better today! I don't do well with puke either!!

    My weekend was pretty uneventful. I didn't leave the house much besides going to the gym to bike and going to a friend's daughter's first birthday party. It's just so hard to get around on crutches so I am laying pretty low these days! I watched a lot of Gilmore Girls, and finished a book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's seriously the cutest! Sorry to hear she wasn't feeling well. I don't do puke well either... car seat puke is the worst!!! I am definitely a sympathy puker haha! I hope she's feeling better now.

    Nice job on your long run! Calgary is sooo soon!! Can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that photo of you guys in your blog squad shirts! I can't wait to get mine :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with ya, I can't do puke either!! It's the smell. Sounds like a good weekend otherwise!! Are you guys thinking of moving?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those first two photos of Amelia are adorable! Great shots! Luckily, Sully hasn't puked yet (thank god!!!!) but snot is the one bodily fluid that really makes me gag lol.

    And too bad about the pee smell - car pee is the worst! I don't care if you have animals, even cats, why would someone want to buy and live in a house that smells like cat pee?! Gross.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw poor Amelia. I'm glad she's feeling better now! She is so cute and getting so grown up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...