Friday, July 8, 2016

Fitness Friday


Happy Friday everyone! I'm linking up with Kris today for Fitness Friday. I promise that one day soon I'll blog more than just running and my weekend recaps. 

Friday July 1st
  • hike with the family and Alison & Justin
Saturday July 2nd
  • 5km easy
    6km tempo (4:55, 4:57, 4:51, 4:51, 4:59, 4:56)
    5km easy
  • 16kms total and 5:25/km avg pace
  • this run felt hard for some reason. It was pretty hot out when I went, so maybe that's part of it



Sunday July 3rd
  • 8.32km {5:42/km pace} easy run with Harley 
  • we ran from our house to Bowness Park
Monday July 4th
  • 21 day dirty 30 fix
Tuesday July 5th
  • 1km warm up
    10 x 1 on/1 off
    5 x 30 on/ 90 off
    1km cool down
  • 7.24kms total
Wednesday July 6th
  • 21 day total body cardio
Thursday July 7th
  • 1km warm up
    5k tempo (4:48, 4:46, 4:54, 4:35, 4:53)
    1km cool down
  • 7kms total, 5:00/km avg pace

I've also been trying to do simple core work (ie: planks) and some strength training each day. It's easy to do a couple sets while watching tv.

Tell me: how was your workouts/training?

3 comments :

  1. I always plan to do some core work while watching TV but then I sit on the couch instead...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on your workouts! You are doing so well! Last week was so so for me. I had been cleared to bike and use the elliptical but I have been having some pain and discomfort in my hip so my PT said I need to take a couple of weeks off from those activities and focus on building glute strength. I am really bummed as I was loving biking. Hopefully I will be back at it in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fast!!!! Are you finding you are adjusting to running 4 days a week now? You are getting lots of workouts in which is awesome! Good idea to do some core while watching TV.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...