Happy Friday everyone! This week has felt super long for some reason, so I am super excited the weekend is here. Let's see how my training went for the last week:
Saturday July 9th
- 16km long run
- 3k easy, 10k tempo, 3k easy
- 5:13/km average pace
Sunday July 10th
- 10.25km easy run with Harley
- 5:50/km average pace
Monday July 11th
- power flow yoga- a yoga place next to work had a free week, so I decided to try it out since I could go during my lunch hour. My arms/shoulders were so sore the next day!
Tuesday July 12th
- I was feeling super tired from being on my feet all day for our work Stampede BBQ, so I chatted with Solana and decided to do an easy run instead
- 7kms, 6:00/km average pace
Wednesday July 13th
- barre fit - I was sweaty by the end!
Thursday July 14th
- 1km warm up/cool down, 2 min on/ 2 min off x 6, 3 min on/ 3 min off x4
- it started raining pretty close to when I left for my run, so I was soaked for the first 30 mins. I did see a rainbow near the end of it though!
Tell me: how was your week of workouts/training?