Friday, July 22, 2016

Fitness Friday


Happy Friday everyone! Let's look back on my workouts and training from this week. Linking up with Kris as well.

Saturday July 16
  • 18km long run {5:50/km avg pace} around the Glenmore Reservoir
Sunday July 17
  • 6.94 easy run with Harley. A storm blew in, so we had to cut the run short
Monday July 18
Tuesday July 19
  • 1km warm up/cool down
    10 x 1 on/ 1 off
    5 x 30secs on / 90 off
  • 7.19kms total
Wednesday July 20
  • HIIT workout from Fitness Blender. Thanks to Amber for sharing this website for workouts! 
Thursday July 21
  • 1km warm up/cool down
    5k tempo
  • 7kms total, 4:57/km avg pace 


Tell me: how was your week of workouts/training?

3 comments :

  1. I love that 1,000 rep workout from PBR. It's a good, fast one (I usually do half of it as well, I don't think I've ever done all 1,000 reps!). Amber just told me about Fitness Blender so I need to check it out to get some ideas of upper body and low impact workouts to do. My workouts continue to be pretty lame. I used the elliptical this week and went for some walks and that's about it. Womp womp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I'll be checking out those sites for workout ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, girl! Your workouts are awesome! I need to be more like you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...