Friday, September 16, 2016

Five on Friday

It's Friday!! We made it friends. This week has been busy at work and I've been having some headaches. I was also super tired last night that I fell asleep on the couch at 6:30pm. 

1. I recently joined a bidding wars group on FB for my neighbourhood. I'm addicted! I got a brand new storage cube for our IKEA storage shelf for $2.25 and three maternity shirts for $8 {no, I don't need them right now, but couldn't pass up a good deal!}

2. We've tried a couple new dinner recipes that were good, so I thought I would share them:

Spicy steak tacos 
Orange glazed salmon with broccoli and cous cous
Crunchy asian ramen noodle salad

3. They posted the pictures from the Canmore half marathon and I had to "borrow" these two pictures:



Jen and I had tried to get a jumping shot near the beginning, but the photographer totally missed us. These ones were near the end and we laughed so hard at ourselves. Running in the rain with a friend can be fun! ;)

4. We don't have much planned for this weekend. There is a kids toy and clothing sale going on in our neighbourhood as well as a harvest festival, so I want to check those out. I think Brian might be biking one of the afternoons. Other than that, nothing else is planned.

5. Is anyone else watching Married at First Sight or 90 Day Fiance? Please tell me if you are so we can discuss it!

Have a great weekend!

6 comments :

  1. I love those pictures so much. I am not watching those shows but they sound amazingly bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos are so great!!!
    I am sooooo glad it's Friday. Big work deadline yesterday, PHEW.
    Hope you have a nice weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those jumping photos are so awesome!!!

    Thanks for sharing the recipes - it's always nice to have a source of inspiration. We have some salmon in the freezer that I want to use up so maybe I will make that salmon recipe next week!

    I haven't watched Married at First Sight but someone just explained it to me recently. Sounds crazy! We don't have cable so I pretty much only watch stuff on Amazon Prime or Netflix these days! I am excited to check out NBC's new show, "This is Us." it's being marketed as the 'new Parenthood.'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man those are some good deals. I'm trying to sell some stuff on buy and sell pages but they make me so mad. People say they want something but then never get back to you again. Why bother saying you'll take it??!?!

    I haven't watched those shows since no cable but Kelly Oxford who I follow on Snapchat is always snapping about 90 Fiance.

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG those photos are awesome!!! Looks like you two had too much fun!!

    Bidding war FB group? Great deals!! I need to find a group like that! Maternity shirts hey? ;)

    How's the packing going?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha my mom is in a couple of those bidding groups on Facebook and is obsessed with them as well! I haven't been able to really get into them but I do like buying things off of Facebook now!!

    Those pictures are awesome. If you have to run a race in the rain running it with a friend definitely makes it 100x better!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...