It’s the most wonderful time of the year! That’s right, it’s Canadian blogger Christmas swap time. Lindsey and I are excited to be hosting it for the 5th year in a row. We love how excited people get about it and how people come back each year to participate. Plus, it’s a fun way to find new Canadian blogs and of course get an exciting package in the mail.
Here are the details
- the swap is only open to Canadian's with active blogs
- you must be willing to share your package that you receive on your blog. Feel free to share on Instagram too with the hashtag #canadianbloggerchristmas
- leave a comment on this post (or Lindsey's) by November 4, 2016 if you want to participate
- you will have to spend $20 (before shipping) on the package
- the package must include an ornament. You are more than welcome to add anything else you want to the package
Other important dates to keep in mind
- partners will be announced on both of our blogs the week of November 7-11, 2016. You will also receive an email with your partners information
- packages must be mailed out by Friday December 2, 2016
- the link up will be posted on my blog on December 14, 2016
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Lindsey or myself!