Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Canadian Blogger Christmas Swap 2016: partners


Thank you to everyone who joined in on the blog swap this year! I love seeing how many people come back each year for it :)

Okay, onto the partners. Below, I have listed everyone's names and links to each persons blog. I will also be sending out emails to the partners shortly. If you don't receive an email, please let me know as I could have easily made a typing error :)

1. Lindsey and Jen R
2. Leigh and Brie
3. Stacy and Alison
4. Deena and Ashley
5. Anna and Leslie
6. Becky and Heather
7. Kara and Jenny
8. Shannon and Nicole
9. Christy and April

10. Katie and Jen L
11. Kris and Ange

A few friendly reminders:
  • you will have to spend $20 (before shipping) on the package
  • packages are to be mailed out by December 2nd, 2016. If your package goes out late, please let your partner know :)
  • the link up will be posted on my blog on December 14, 2016 so be sure to share about your package in a post before then 
  • if you have any questions, please let Lindsey or I know :)


4 comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...