Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Family pictures

I realized that I haven't blogged about our family pictures yet! Back in August, we took advantage of a deal that LCR photography was having on a summer special. I knew that Amelia probably wouldn't last a full 1-1.5 hour session, so this was perfect. We decided to meet at Bowness Park, and it happened to be a SUPER hot evening! Amelia wanted zero to do with taking pictures and only wanted me or to throw rocks. It was basically a gong show, so my expectations of what they got were pretty low. 

They ended up being super patient with us and got some amazing shots!











 

10 comments :

  1. Omg! I love them! You would never know she wasn't cooperative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out beautiful. I think the photos are so much better when you're just being you with your little one instead of trying so hard to pose for the perfect shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so perfect!! You'd never know she didn't want to do photos!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos turned out so great! I never would have guessed that Amelia was uncooperative! And your hair looks AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots. I love your dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photos! I love that they are more natural and active versus posed - I want to do something more like this if/when we try family photos again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them!! I think these "in the moment" shots are better than posed ones anyway :) They really capture Amelia's personality!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those turned out wonderful! I love them. I agree with Lisa - your hair looks REALLY good in those photos, I would not have guessed it was so hot. heat makes me hair frizz and get big ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  9. They turned out great! Photos with little people are never fun! I love your hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fantastic!!! Amelia looks happy in all of them!! I like how they aren't super posed and clearly having fun!

    Your hair looks great too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...