Second of all, I've done a terrible job documenting this pregnancy. Between moving, working full-time and being a parent to a busy toddler, I've had zero energy to do weekly pictures so far. Must get better about it!
I thought I would answer a few questions today:
When am I due?
- June 10, 2017, so I am 14 weeks and 3 days today. My due date was moved up by four days at our ultrasound.
Will we find out what we are having?
- yes! We found out with Amelia and I'm way too much of a planner. Do I have a feeling what this baby is? Not a single one.
How am I feeling?
- overall, pretty good. Still having headaches here and there, and am tired but that's pretty normal. Between 7-9 weeks, I puked a lot! I never puked with Amelia, but luckily it's passed now. It was always in the morning and if I opened our fridge.
How did we find out?
- I just want to say that Brian and I were very lucky again to be able to conceive very quickly. We are very aware that it doesn't happen for everyone that way, and our hearts go out to those that are still trying/waiting.
- my periods are very regular, so I knew right away that I was pregnant. I didn't have any feelings (ie: having to pee all the time or sore boobs) that I was pregnant, but not getting my period was a big one.
- I had no fun plans on how to tell Brian and couldn't wait to take a test, so I took one at work and sent him a picture of it, haha.
- I went to see my doctor the week after, who did blood work and a urine test. He then referred me to the maternity clinic again, and I saw them at 11 weeks. We got to hear the baby's heart beat too.
- yes, the first trimester screening one. I was super nervous going into it, but it was pretty short and everything looked healthy and normal with the baby.
- Our next one is in January :)