Friday, December 16, 2016

Happy birthday Brian!

I'm not even going to attempt to write a post like Brian does for my birthday as I will never come near his! I do want to write a post to say happy birthday to the best husband and father though!


Happy birthday to the guy who always makes me laugh and will laugh at my silliness. Even if it's when he is trying to fall asleep ;)


Happy birthday to the guy who Amelia talks the most about. Forget about momma, everything is dadda these days. Even when she takes a poop, she tells our day home lady that dadda pooped, haha. It's because she loves you Brian!


Happy birthday to the guy that absolutely loves biking! If he could live somewhere that he could bike everyday, he would be in absolute heaven. As much as I bug you, I know you love Amelia, Harley and I more than biking.


Happy birthday to the most supportive man I know. No matter what I decide to do whether it be running a half marathon or trying a new sport, Brian will always support me.


Happy birthday to the best dad. You love Amelia (and Harley) unconditionally, and give so much to both of them. Thank you for doing all you do for both Amelia and Harley.


As busy as our life is (and is going to get even busier with another baby), I love spending every day with you. I appreciate you making dinner almost every night, walking Harley, getting groceries, and everything else that you do for us. Happy birthday Brian!

8 comments :

  1. Awe, this is adorable! Happy Birthday Brian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the sweetest. Happy birthday Brian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Brian!! Such a sweet post! So happy we found each other so Brian and Justin could find thier fiend soul mate! ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are such a beautiful couple and are amazing parents from the sounds of it! Happy Birthday Brian!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, what a sweet birthday post for Brian! He sounds like an awesome guy - I hope I get to meet him some day! I hope that he had a special day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet post - hope you guys had an amazing time celebrating!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...