Thursday, January 5, 2017

{baby d 2.0}: seventeen weeks

I've been terrible at taking pictures of my belly this time around. No idea why- maybe just the busyness of every day life combined with moving, and going away? Need to get better about it since it's fun to look back at.

17 weeks 4 days
  • I had my next check up at the maternity clinic and everything was good. Heard the heart beat again and it was in the 150s. She asked if I had any questions and I was like should I?! 
  • Feeling pretty good overall. Still getting headaches, so trying to drink even more water. Lots of heart burn and gas {meaning my stomach hurts from it, not lots of farting haha}
  • excited to find out the gender in two weeks and "see" baby again 
  • not sure what's growing faster- my belly or my boobs!
  • I've been really slacking on working out lately, so trying to get back into it. Even if it's a 20 minute walk with Harley, it's better than nothing at all. 
  • pretty sure I've been feeling some fluttering, but no major movements. I did ask at my 12 week ultrasound where my placenta was and it's posterior this time (it was anterior last time).
  • see my seventeen week update with Amelia here.

5 comments :

  1. Congratulations!!!!! I've been terrible about bump posts this time around even though I thought I'd be on top of it. Oh well! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so adorable! I can see how it's hard to remember to take photos when you have so much going on. I am excited to see what you are having!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to find out what you're having! ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great. SO Excited to hear what you are having!!! I love that top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find it so hard to take good pictures this time around. Either I look terrible or when I look decent I forget! Self timer before work seems to be the trick for me.

    I can't wait to find out what you are having!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...