Monday, January 23, 2017

Scenes from the weekend

Happy Monday everyone! We had a busy and fun weekend that makes me wish it was one day longer. Oh well, I have my day off this Friday so looking forward to that.

{friday} I wasn't feeling super great (felt oddly dizzy and strange), so I went home around lunch. When I got home, I laid in bed watching Gilmore Girls and having a nap. The nap seemed to help as I woke up feeling better. I was going to run some errands for Amelia's birthday party during my lunch hour, so Brian thankfully did it for me when he was done work. Once Amelia was in bed, I finished decorating/cleaning the house and icing sugar cookies and making cupcakes.

{saturday} we were having Amelia's birthday party at our house from 11-1pm, so the morning was spent cleaning up and preparing for it. I think she had fun with all of her little friends here. Minus when she got upset over everyone singing happy birthday to her ;) I'll share more on her party this week.


After everyone left, Amelia went down for a much needed nap and then we cleaned up the house. I decided last minute to join the blog squad at a fitness class at Revive Lifestyle Fitness, which kicked my butt! More on this later this week.



After class, I stopped to pick up pizza for dinner (hey, I did just do a workout after all!), and then we spent the night hanging out. I ended up falling asleep on the couch at 8:15pm, and then put myself to bed shortly after 9:30pm. I'm so wild and crazy ;)

{sunday} we had a pretty lazy morning at home considering Amelia slept in until 8:30am! Once she was up, we watched a movie, had breakfast and she had a bath as she had leaked through her diaper in the night and was kind of stinky. We left just before noon to head to a play place for a friend's sons birthday party (he was in our baby class). It was a fun time and we left around 1:45pm as someone was in desperate need of a nap. 




While Amelia napped, I laid in bed watching Gilmore Girls and may have had a nap myself. I did a workout from Fitness Blender once I motivated myself to get up and then we spent the evening hanging out. 

Tell me: how was your weekend?

6 comments :

  1. What play place was it? Can't wait to see more on her party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know Amelia's birthday was right before the class, you're amazing for making it. Probably a necessary de-stress after a toddler birthday party though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for the fun party! I am glad you made it to class! :) Yeah which play place is this, looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to laugh at how upset Amelia got when everyone was singing to her. That's a great picture to depict what age 2 is like. ;) Sounds like a fun but full weekend! Ours was good, too. We went to Jerry Seinfeld Friday night, met with the church wedding coordinator on sat am and got a list of things to add to our to do list ;) and then we went to a friend's birthday party on sat night which was at the rollergirls. Then I flew out at 1:30 on Sunday for my work trip. So it felt like a short and busy weekend! I need another 3 day one! Luckily we have a long weekend in San Diego to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am jealous of all the fitness classes you guys go too! I need to be free one weekend to join haha.
    Excited to see more on the party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm jealous of your naps and fitness classes. I wish I could have joined the Revive class!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...