Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Maternity wear: Pinkblush

When I was pregnant with Amelia, I found a company called Pinkblush that had fantastic maternity clothing. Not only do they have maternity clothes (that also work for post pregnancy), but they also have a normal line of clothes. Can't go wrong with that! A couple weeks ago I was offered the chance to pick an item of my choice, and I had such a hard time choosing! Ask Alison as I even emailed her to help me :)

I finally narrowed it down and choose this navy floral chiffon dress. I knew that it would work for our current weather (with tights and boots) and into the spring with some sandals. I've worn it into the office already and got so many compliments on it!


What I love most about the dress is that I feel pretty in it and not just a frumpy pregnant lady :) Plus I know that I can easily wear this after baby boy is born and still look put together.




If I had to choose more items to order from Pinkblush, I would definitely choose this short sleeve fitted dress in magenta, this navy scoop fitted dress,  or this floral dress

Now, the best part- Pinkblush is offering one of my lucky readers a $75 gift card to choose something for yourself! Please note that if you have won a giveaway from Pinkblush in the last six months, you unfortunately are unable to win this one. Enter below!

a Rafflecopter giveaway   * all opinions are my own and honest. Thank you Pinkblush for the opportunity!* 

19 comments :

  1. I love that dress! You look beautiful! And it's awesome that you can wear it after the baby is born, too. I will have to keep this company in mind when/if I am pregnant in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this dress on you. Great pick! And these photos are so pretty!! I love pink blush!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I won I would choose this top:
    http://www.pinkblushmaternity.com/p-26309-navy-crochet-cold-shoulder-maternity-top.aspx?DepartmentID=2 or this dress:
    http://www.pinkblushmaternity.com/p-21631-navy-floral-off-shoulder-maternity-dress.aspx?DepartmentID=2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay you look ADORABLE! I love your outfit choice! So cute! I visited their shop and they have so many cute things!! I think I'd have to go with the "Pink Floral Chiffon Maternity Maxi Dress"! So cute and affordable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is gorgeous on you.
    I won Alison's giveaway and I still can't decide what I want, there are too many things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I fell in love with this mint floral chiffon dress the first time I saw it on Pinterest and have been dreaming of it ever since: http://www.pinkblushmaternity.com/p-6851-mint-green-floral-chiffon-maternity-dress.aspx?DepartmentID=1. That's definitely what I'd get. They have so many pretty things, I can see why it was hard for you to choose :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress looks so great on you! Their site is so cute, and I like so many things! I think I would choose this sweater - http://www.pinkblushmaternity.com/p-16711-ivory-multi-color-striped-knit-maternity-top.aspx?DepartmentID=2 I love stripes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that dress - So pretty! I wish I'd known about Pinkblush during my maternity years.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! They have such a great selection of clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress looks sooooo good on you!! Is the top stretchy enough to be bfing friendly? So many cute dresses- so hard to pick one! I think I would pick this dress because I could wear it nursing after. http://www.pinkblushmaternity.com/p-25780-light-blue-floral-top-v-neck-maternitynursing-dress.aspx?DepartmentID=1

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty dress!
    I would pick a dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Pinkblush! I'd choose an outfit for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've heard a lot of great things about Pinkblush. That dress is a great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the polka dot navy pajama pants!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE the dress you chose! So pretty and it looks fantastic on you! And definitely something you can wear well after baby is here! I ordered a dress from them for a wedding last summer but it wasn't stretchy in the boobs and so it didn't fit :( which made me hesitant to order another dress from them. I think I would get a kimono - I really only have one nice one and they are so great for nursing in the warmer month! http://www.pinkblushmaternity.com/p-26261-light-pink-floral-bell-sleeve-maternity-kimono.aspx?DepartmentID=2

    ReplyDelete
  16. Not preggo, so neat to see that they make non-preggo stuff too! The black hi-low dress would be perfect for a September wedding I'm going to!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That dress is so pretty! I love it! And your bump is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to get some of their maxi dresses for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the Ivory Floral Maternity/Nursing Wrap Dress! Any wrap dress is what I would get!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...