Monday, March 6, 2017

Scenes from the weekend

Happy Monday everyone! We had a great weekend - filled with lots of stuff and some down time. The perfect mix.

{friday} we made home made pizzas after work and then I went to pick up some maternity clothes that I was buying off Kijiji. Pretty exciting night ;)

{saturday} Brian was going out to Canmore to pick up some bike parts he was buying and then going for a bike ride, so I took Harley and Amelia for a walk. It was WAY colder than we expected, so we had to cut it short. The rest of the morning was spent painting (Amelia loves to paint with a water colour set I got her) and doing a workout. When Amelia went down for a nap, I finished watching the Gilmore Girls series and had a super short nap.



In the evening, I met up with a bunch of the blog girls at Greek Town to celebrate Jen's birthday and her going away. It was a fun night of good food and chatting!
Jo, myself, Ashley, Laura, Ange, Kaella, Brie, Kris, Becky and Jen

{sunday} we had a quiet morning before I headed out to pick up some more maternity clothes from Kijiji and to pick up Alison. We headed out to Barre Body Studio for a barre class with the blog squad. It was a leg shaking class, but I'll share more on it later this week!


picture thanks to Laura!
After class, I dropped Alison off and then went to get groceries. I surprisingly didn't buy that much extra considering I was starving while shopping.  Amelia was sleeping when I finally got home, so I had a quick lunch before laying on the couch and having a short nap. 

The rest of the night was spent doing normal weekend things, making cookies and writing up this post :)

Tell me: how was your weekend

9 comments :

  1. It was good to see you this weekend although I wish we had more time for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend! Glad we got to hangout and chat and make our booties burn! Glad you got some new maternity clothes too, it all about comfort and feeling good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your weekend looked so fun! Was I your first time doing barre?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to hearing what you thought of barre class! I signed up for a 3 month bride-to-be special at a barre studio by our house. I'm trying to get there 3 times a week to make it worth the cost but this past week was not great as I was sick + had family visiting. I'm planning to go tomorrow, though! My weekend was very busy but great. My SIL flew in to work on a bunch of DIY projects for the wedding. My mom also came for the day on Saturday and my other SIL was there in the afternoon. We got a ton done, though. The centerpieces were the biggest/most time-consuming items on my to do list so it felt good to cross them off! I need a weekend to recover from my busy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have yet to do a barre class but with half training done for a bit it is on my list to do!
    Yay for new maternity clothes! I hope you found some good ones! I hates 75% of mine lol.
    You look great by the way, I hope you are feeling good too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those weekends that you get a chance to have a nap! I met up with my mom for lunch, a hike and a night in a hotel in the foothills nearby, which was a nice break and a great chance to catch up on our lives! On Sunday, I came home and got cozy on the couch because I seem to have caught a cold! So it was a bit of fun, a bit of relaxing!

    I have only done barre once and it was harder than I though it would be. I admit, I poo-pooed it a bit beforehand but some of the poses were hard!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are the best weekends!! Glad you liked barre. I really miss barre classes, they always made me shake like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you were able to make it out to barre! It was nice to see you twice this weekend :) And you finished GG?!? What did you think? I'm still stuck on season 3...haven't had much time to watch lately.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you had an awesome weekend!! Did you finish just the original series of Gilmore Girls or the new 4 part episodes on Netflix?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...